Thursday, January 20, 2011

Update

Whew! I managed to post here before another six months went by! Hey, four months is not bad. At this rate, my next post will be in two months. And then after that...well, you get the point. It reminds me of that mathematical thing Meg Ryan's character talks about in that movie where she plays Einstein's niece - where if you go half the distance between your current position and your destination each time, you'll never get there. Why am I thinking about that? And what is my subconscious saying about my blogging? Hmm...

To undigress (new word!) - since my birthday (aka my last post), I had tons of fun doing splits and playing the piano as Marcy in "Spelling Bee" at Georgia Ensemble Theatre. Oh, I got that voice over gig in that Xmas movie. Apparently, I beat out talent from New York and L.A. for the job. Pretty sweet. It was so much fun doing the recording. I got to record in the studio with three other actors. And there is singing in this one! So it's like doing a musical but not really. No dancing. They'll draw me dancing. :)

Other voice over stuff - I recorded another audiobook for Carina Press, as well as a book on autism for Oxford Press.

My next project is 'Honk!' at the Alliance Theatre. Yes! Another Alliance show! I'll be playing the lead's love interest (which is funny if you saw "Singin' in the Rain" at Aurora cuz it's the same actor), as well as some other cute animals. It should be a good time. I'll try my best to blog about it like I did with "Mulan". We start rehearsals in less than two weeks. Can't wait!

Peace! Or shall I say, honk!

No comments:

Post a Comment